Inferno Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Duelists Can Unlock The Raging Fire Within Them

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My hieratic ruler Deck
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 pm by yunq

» New Format - Hieratics?
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 pm by {Shadows} Luster

» Working on my Ancient Gear
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm by {Shadows} Luster

» Upgrading My Dorm?
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 pm by Xplosion72

» Let the Recruiting begin!
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 pm by {Shadows} Luster

» I'm back I think!
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 am by Xplosion72

» I have returned, and want to test for Obelisk.
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 pm by MadmanZ

» im a teacher
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:59 pm by godofwar15 co-leader

» if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you
Let the Recruiting begin! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 pm by godofwar15 co-leader

Top posters
Xplosion72
Let the Recruiting begin! I_vote_lcapLet the Recruiting begin! I_voting_barLet the Recruiting begin! I_vote_rcap 
{Shadows} Luster
Let the Recruiting begin! I_vote_lcapLet the Recruiting begin! I_voting_barLet the Recruiting begin! I_vote_rcap 
Chaos P.
MadmanZ
godofwar15 co-leader
mannysami5
Kegemaru
(NGOD) Ares
supreme lord of pain
Eric_N
IDA Time [EST]

Dueling Network
Click the card to go to DN.

Let the Recruiting begin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Shadows} Luster
{Shadows} Luster

Character sheet
Energy-Band:
Let the Recruiting begin! Left_bar_bleue500/500Let the Recruiting begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Let the Recruiting begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let the Recruiting begin!   Let the Recruiting begin! EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Leader Luster here!

I am challenging you all to recruit a mininum of 2 or 3 people a day! With the amount of people that that will build up and multiply off, this should get the Academy back in tiptop shape soon hopefully.

I am not sure on how to reward the person who has the most recruits, but I am sure me and Xplosion will work out some sort of reward for whoever recruits the most!

Please leave your name and whoever you recruit down below in a single comment. When you recruit another person just edit the original comment please.

Example - Original

Luster
(Recruit Name)

----------------------
Example - Edited

Luster
(Recruit Name)
(Recruit Name)

----------------------

GOODLUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!! ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS! I will post when it will end later!!! Or maybe it will have a monthly reward!
Back to top Go down

Let the Recruiting begin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Duel Academy :: Intro To The Academy: :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: