Inferno Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Duelists Can Unlock The Raging Fire Within Them

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My hieratic ruler Deck
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 pm by yunq

» New Format - Hieratics?
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 pm by {Shadows} Luster

» Working on my Ancient Gear
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm by {Shadows} Luster

» Upgrading My Dorm?
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 pm by Xplosion72

» Let the Recruiting begin!
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 pm by {Shadows} Luster

» I'm back I think!
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 am by Xplosion72

» I have returned, and want to test for Obelisk.
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:56 pm by MadmanZ

» im a teacher
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:59 pm by godofwar15 co-leader

» if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 pm by godofwar15 co-leader

Top posters
Xplosion72
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  I_vote_lcapif any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  I_voting_barif any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  I_vote_rcap 
{Shadows} Luster
if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  I_vote_lcapif any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  I_voting_barif any of you guys need help with anything ill help you  I_vote_rcap 
Chaos P.
MadmanZ
godofwar15 co-leader
mannysami5
Kegemaru
(NGOD) Ares
supreme lord of pain
Eric_N
IDA Time [EST]

Dueling Network
Click the card to go to DN.

if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

if any of you guys need help with anything ill help you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Duel Academy :: Dorm Rooms :: Slifer Red-
Jump to: